Hi there! I'm Kristin, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and Certified Personal Trainer.
I help people drop restrictive dieting and heal their relationship with food and body. Eating should be simple, nourishing, and most importantly enjoyable – not the cause for stress and guilt!
- B.S. in Dietetics with a concentration in Biology from Western Michigan University
- M.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics from Central Michigan University
- Dietetic Internship, Western Michigan University
Registration and Certifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- NASM-Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Member
- Sports and Human Performance Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group, Member
- Women’s Health Dietetic Practice Group, Member
My goal is to put the joy back in eating and movement, so that you can feel your best!
I believe that health cannot be determined by a number on the scale, and that all bodies deserve the same respect and care.
I believe food should be simple, nourishing, and satisfying.
I believe there’s no “one-size-fits-all” in health, and that everyone has different genetics, preferences, lifestyles, and goals. My nutrition and fitness plans are 100% tailored to your needs.
I believe that nutrition and movement should come from a place of self-care – not punishment, restriction, or guilt.
I believe that appearance doesn’t determine self-worth. Your body is your least interesting trait.
I believe movement should be fun and make you feel stronger, happier, and healthier!
My Personal Bio
When I’m not working I enjoy lifting weights, hiking, cooking, reading, traveling, and hanging out with my dog, Ollie. Some of my favorite things are chai tea, Marvel movies, exploring trails, and trying new restaurants and cuisines.